The Summit 52 is the perfect lightweight backpack to carry your gear. Built around our patented Pack Mule frame, this dependable backpack system is well suited for a wide range of activities, including weekend backpacking, day hikes, trail runs, beach trips, kayaking, urban excursions, and more. The 6-point compression panel makes it possible to extend the boundaries of the frame and expand its carrying capacity well past the listed 52 L (3200 cu-in). The ergonomic frame, contoured shoulder straps, and padded hip belt each have adjustment points that allow you to achieve a custom fit that will maximize your comfort from start to finish. The integrated flip-down seat is rapidly deployed to provide on-the-fly comfort and convenience, anytime, anywhere. Add our 52L Dry Bag accessory (SOLD SEPARATELY) to get the ultimate water/weather-proof packing system. Backed by our unconditional warranty, this system is guaranteed to ensure worry-free dependability.
- VERSATILE CARRYING SET: It includes a Pack Mule II Frame, Summit series padded shoulder strap and hip belt harness set, and the Summit 52 Gear Carrier.
- HIGH CARGO CAPACITY: 3200 cu-in / 52L: It is entirely made of 210D Cordura Ripstop Nylon construction throughout and Nexus ITW Hardware; Add our 52L Dry Bag accessory (SOLD SEPARATELY) to get the ultimate water/weather-proof packing system
- UNIQUE PADDED BACK AND FLIP-DOWN LOW-PROFILE SEAT: Its rapid low-profile chair ensures on-the-fly access with no need to unpack any gear. It provides comfortable padding on the seat and back support
- OUTSTANDING FEATURES: 6-Point compression panel with quick-releases; Large exterior zippered pocket for essentials; Hypalon strap channels and keeper; contoured shoulder straps with quick release; Adjustable sliding sternum strap; 4-Point adjustable hip belt; D-rings for gear/tool attachment; Internal lash-loops
- FITS TORSO LENGTHS BETWEEN 18.00 – 23.00″ / 45.72 – 58.42cm; Suitable for body weights up to 330 pounds