1.There are 1 hip-belt pockets, 1 bladder sleeve, 2 front pocket and two mesh bottle pouches
2.Front pocket with an internal mesh pouch
3.Sternum strap with emergency whistle buckle
4.Deep and dense padded shoulder straps and hip-belt promoting air circulation along your back and shoulders
5.Trekking pole attachment and bottom loops for ice axe or hiking poles
6.Both sides of the shoulder straps has a D-shape hook, in which small items can be linked to
7.3M reflective band
Capacity: 40L (2,136 cubic inches)
Fabric: Water-resistant Nylon
Item Weight: 1.8 lbs (0.82 kg)
Product Dimensions: 21.7 x 13.8 x 9.8 inches (55 x 35 x 25 cm)
About returns policy and our services
Please feel free to leave us a message if you have any questions. We will reply to you within 24 hours and offer you our best services.
Washing & Maintenance Instruction
1. Water-resistant coating fabric. Please don’t wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
2. Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
3. Air dry.
4. Please do not iron it.
- Fabric: Water-resistant Polyester. YKK Zipper and YKK Buckle
- The belly strap is not removable, but it can be strapped to the pack itself to keep the pack fairly flush against your back without using the strap.
- Use the waist belt, and slightly loosen the shoulder straps to shift the weight to the hips. That is what the hip belt on all backpacks is for. Adjust until comfortable. Also, use the sternum strap. It will bring the shoulder straps in tighter to the chest. It will also help prevent the shoulder straps from falling off the shoulders.
- Separate bladder sleeve in the main compartment.Big enough for a 3 liters hydration bladder or a 17″laptop.
- There is a waterproof cover in its own zippered compartment at the bottom of the pack. It covers the entire backpack