The Traverse X starts out as your go to daypack for backcountry hunts with capabilities to carry everything from your expensive glass to your trusty side arm and rifle or bow, and then it ends up a meat hauling solution for the spoils of a successful hunt. It accomplishes these mission specific tasks by carrying features that cater to the western hunter. Wing pockets serve as both fleece-lined storage for a spotting scope and as part of the lashing system for hauling out meat. The stow away meat shelf is the other hidden component to the Traverse X that transforms and lets the pack live up to its reputation allowing weight to be added and carried securely and comfortably. The combination of Lycra shoulder straps, a molded foam back panel, and padded waist belt along with load lifters and anti sway straps makes this very capable pack a necessity for the 1 or 2 night stay in the backcountry.
- Lycra shoulder straps and 1680D nylon ballistic fabric used throughout pack for maximum strength and durability
- Side fleece-lined wing pockets for spotting scope and additional gear; inside includes shooting stick and tripod holder
- Built-in stow-away meat shelf and extension lashing straps included
- Fully equipped with H2O pocket/port, dual aluminum stays, rain cover and Hypalon to reinforce stress points
- Weight: 6 lbs. 2 oz., Capacity: 48L/2900 in³ – Compatible with rifle, bow and clip-style holsters