Are you looking for a pack that is as versatile as you are looking for a pack that can as easily be carried through the trail as it was to wear across campus if either of these applies, then ALPS Mountaineering brand new line of daypacks is sure to have a pack to fit your specific needs. The canyon 30 boasts a sleek, compact design that easily morphs between a school or work bag into a trail or multi-day hiking pack. It is extremely durable and lightweight – weighing just under 2 pounds. Despite it’s light weight, it has an impressive 1,865 cu. In. Of total storage space and the lid features a large zippered pocket perfect for storing and organizing smaller items. A 3D mesh suspension system and a removable, adjustable waist belt ensure a secure comfortable fit to your body. Integrated trekking pole loops, stretch side pockets and a hidden daisy chain all provide extra real estate for additional gear. Hydration port and pocket are included making it reservoir compatible. The canyon 30 features a built-in rain cover helping to keep your essential items dry – whether that be a laptop or extra trail clothes! the canyon 30’s streamlined design make it the perfect pack to carry throughout the weekdays and on into your adventure-packed weekends.
- Reverse-direction lid provides easy access
- Ventilated foam suspension and 3D mesh suspension
- Removable waist belt with pockets
- Fully equipped with hidden daisy chain, trekking pole loops, side compression straps, stretch side pockets, hydration pocket and port and rain cover
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz., Capacity: 30L/1865 in³